Soooo … an old stencil image emerged from the pile today and since my aim is to “use it or dump it”, I spent some time trying different options and I am more than happy with the result … in spite of the several hours this all took on this hot, hot day!.
Since the card on which the image was created had been bent, I cut the image out and found a 13″ x 23″ frame that suited it. Then the hunt began for a background. My first attempts didn’t work so well and in the end I tore the piece apart and started again using fresh stucco wallpaper mounted on black foam board for the background. A little ribbon. some touch-up paint and I love it. This one-of-a-kind will be in the gallery this weekend.